Designed to give you a deeper understanding of our products and systems, Rondo Skills Training Level 2 is a free hands-on intermediate course that takes your training to the next level.
What to expect
On completing Rondo Skills 2, all participants will be able to:
- Install an EXANGLE® P01 bead using compound
- Install a DUO® P01 Exposed Ceiling System
- Install a Steel Stud small partition wall with a window
- Install a KEY-LOCK® Suspended Ceiling System
- 'Square' a room
- Understand system modules
- Understand Load Carrying Capacities
- Install a light
- Understand common terminology and the advantages of each system
- Understand which tools are used by contractors and why.
Who should attend
- SKILLS 1 participants who require more practical experience working with Rondo systems
- Sales Representatives who are already familiar with some Rondo products, but not all
- Apprentices who work with plasterboard or metal systems
What others have said
"The hands on element was superb. We were able to install the DUO & KEY-LOCK systems ourselves"
"Learnt a lot and also refreshed some previous training"
"Interactive display of the Rondo diagrams were good. Responses to questions were excellent"
"Hands on was professionally delivered. Plus a few well delivered jokes"
Meet our Product Trainer – John Piepers
John has an extensive career in engineering, spending 22 years working throughout Australia and Europe early on, before joining HMAS Nirimba as a Technical Instructor where he developed his skills in Teaching. For six years John worked as Technical Instructor, at the same time completing various job-related courses and Teaching after work at night for TAFE NSW.
Rondo was lucky enough to welcome John into the company in 1993 as an Engineer within our Research and Development Department. Here he spent time researching new product innovations, designing and drawing profiles, and testing Rondo products – playing the lead role in the development and launch of our Rondo DUO® Exposed Grid Ceiling System in 1999.
When the National Product Trainer position came up in 2011, John was excited to have the opportunity to combine both his technical and teaching skills into the one role, where he could educate customers all over Australia and New Zealand with the knowledge he had gained over his last 20 years at Rondo. Although already having completed it some years prior, John studied Certificate 4 Training and Assessment in 2011 to ensure his teaching methods are up-to-date with current practices and available technologies.
For more information regarding SKILLS 2 for Intermediate, speak with your Rondo Sales Representative or register your interest here.