Rondo Skills 3 is a mostly theory-based Product Training Program aimed at users requiring an advanced knowledge of Rondo products.
What to expect
On completing Rondo Skills 3 for Advanced, all participants will be able to:
- Read span and load tables for Rondo ceiling applications, KEY-LOCK Concealed Suspended Ceiling System and DUO Exposed Grid Ceiling System
- Read wall height tables for Rondo Steel Stud & Track installations
- Read design charts for MAXIframe® External Wall Framing Systems, including calculations of the maximum achievable window openings
- Determine Steel Wall construction requirements, including noggings and deflection head tracks
- Understand how sloped ceiling and bulkheads are constructed
- Interpret system requirements from architectural drawings
Who should attend
- SKILLS 2 participants who require an even greater technical knowledge of working with Rondo systems
- Senior Sales Representatives who are already familiar with all Rondo products
Meet our Product Trainer – John Piepers
John has an extensive career in engineering, spending 22 years working throughout Australia and Europe early on, before joining HMAS Nirimba as a Technical Instructor where he developed his skills in Teaching. For six years John worked as Technical Instructor, at the same time completing various job-related courses and Teaching after work at night for TAFE NSW.
Rondo was lucky enough to welcome John into the company in 1993 as an Engineer within our Research and Development Department. Here he spent time researching new product innovations, designing and drawing profiles, and testing Rondo products – playing the lead role in the development and launch of our Rondo DUO® Exposed Grid Ceiling System in 1999.
When the National Product Trainer position came up in 2011, John was excited to have the opportunity to combine both his technical and teaching skills into the one role, where he could educate customers all over Australia and New Zealand with the knowledge he had gained over his last 20 years at Rondo. Although already having completed it some years prior, John studied Certificate 4 Training and Assessment in 2011 to ensure his teaching methods are up-to-date with current practices and available technologies.
For more information regarding SKILLS 3 for Advanced, speak with your Rondo Sales Representative or register your interest here.