Rondo Steel Stud and Track sections provide a durable, practical and lightweight structure for internal plasterboard walls and for specific external wall systems.
Rondo Steel Stud Drywall Framing Systems comply with relevant Building Codes for fire-rated, acoustic and load bearing requirements.
The availability of various sizes, complementary components such as nogging tracks, curved tracks and special cleats ensure Rondo Stud and Track Wall Systems are available to suit almost all situations, such as internal drywall partitions up to 10m in height, depending on the application.
- Non-load and load bearing (by design) partition walls
- Steel Stud Ceiling Systems
- Window and Door Jambs
- Non-Fire Rated and Fire-rated Systems
- Acoustic Wall Systems by design
- External Wall systems by design
- Light Weight Floor Joists
- Available in custom lengths.
- MAXIframe External Wall Framing System made from 1.2BMT G500.
- Majority of Stud and Track is hemmed for safety and increased strength.
- Flexible Track available for curved walls.
- Manufactured from BlueScope Steel with a minimum coating of Z275.
- Profiles widths range from 51 to 150mm, and gauges from 0.50 to 1.15BMT.