Designed to be not only stronger, but safer, our range of Hemmed Stud and Track sections help reduce handling injuries on site. The hemmed return lip increases rigidity, preventing unwanted rotation as well as eliminating sharp edges.
The vertical rib in the stud face allows the wall linings to be placed centrally, ensuring easier and faster fixing, while the deeper knurling provides better screw location and retention. What’s more, our studs lock perfectly into each other, creating the best boxed stud profile in the market.
The availability of various sizes, complementary components such as nogging tracks, curved tracks and special cleats ensure Rondo Stud and Track Wall Systems are available to suit almost all situations, such as internal drywall partitions up to 10 metres in height, depending on the application.
Rondo 0.50bmt, 0.55bmt and 0.75bmt Wall Studs have bell mouthed service holes. Being bell mouthed with no protruding sharp edges eliminates the need for fitting grommets for electrical cabling. Punched round holes are processed at designated centres along our 1.15bmt Wall Studs.
- Non-load and load bearing (by design) partition walls
- Steel Stud Ceiling Systems
- Window and Door Jambs
- Non-Fire Rated and Fire-rated Systems
- Acoustic Wall Systems (by design)
- External Wall systems (by design)
- Light Weight Floor Joists
- Seismic Wall System by design
- Available in custom lengths.
- Majority of Stud and Track is hemmed for safety and increased strength, preventing unwanted rotation.
- MAXIframe External Wall Framing System made from 1.2BMT G500.
- Flexible Track available for curved walls.
- Manufactured from BlueScope Steel with a minimum coating of Z275.
- Profiles widths range from 51 to 150mm, and gauges from 0.50 to 1.15BMT.
- Bell mouthed service holes on 0.50bmt, 0.55bmt and 0.75bmt Wall Studs mitigate damages to services.
Rondo Wall Framing Systems have been used all over the world, including in the enormous Mumbai International Airport development in India and Australia’s largest tertiary institution and award-winning project, RMIT University in Melbourne.
For the high-profile Fiona Stanley Hospital project in Perth, its design required special length products – therefore, Rondo produced large quantities of the non-standard Stud and Track sizes to ensure the project can progress rapidly.